Paul Stewart has spoken to more than 500 groups over the
past 10 years. He has made them laugh and cry.
He has brought people from the depths and instilled in them
"Never Give Up." The story that Paul Stewart has lived
is one that rivals some of the greatest dramas of the past
Stewart's story has taken him from Dorchester, MA to The Groton School to the
University of Pennsylvania. From Cincinnati as a
to Binghamton as a Duster. From Quebec City as a Nordique and back to
Boston as a rival and then a referee.
He has traveled and skated all over the World.
Stewart story has inspired many thousands. He exudes Passion,
Fire, and Commitment not only for the game of hockey but for life.
An avid historian, Stewart is a much sought after
speakers in North America and Europe. His philanthropic interest has been dedicated to the NHL's Hockey
Fights Cancer Campaign and he has brought much needed money and
awareness to many people who have listened to Paul speak.
His couragous battle with Stage 3 Colon Cancer (Duke's C) is not only a
encouragement, but of near heartbreak as his diagnosis came only 12
hours after the birth of his first child.
In addition to playing in the NHL, Stewart became the first
American born referee to officiate over 1,000 regular
season games in his 17 year career. His career on the ice ended in 2003 after 28 years of trading elbows with some of the greats.
If your company or group is looking for inspiration,
entertainment, and a new vitality in their spirit then Paul
Stewart is the man for you.
To book Paul or request more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups have been quoted as saying:
"You serve as an example (to cancer patients)
everywhere that you must have hope and strength"
-James Dick - Mercy Flight New York
"Paul Stewart is an intelligent and dedicated professional.
His expectations of performance are high...he exudes and
transfers to his listeners, the fine qualities of
confidence, determination and drive."
- Daniel Nicholson, Principal, Dennis Yarmouth High School
Some of the Groups that Paul Stewart has spoken in
- Quality Beverage, Anheuser Busch - Taunton, MA.
- USA Hockey, Coaches and National
Administrators, National Meeting - Pittsburgh, PA
- Glaxo-Smith--Klein Pharmaceutical, N E
Sales Force - Boston
- Glaxo-Smith--Klein Pharmaceutical, Mid America
Sales Force - Cincinnati , Ohio
- Roche Pharmaceuticals -Canada
- Rocky Hill School, RI - School Opening and Leadership Conference, 2008
- Presidents Club - Quinnipiac University, 2008
- United Way
- Jimmy Fund- Red Sox Telethon on NESN TV and WEEI Radio
- National Colorectal Cancer Alliance Kick Off with Katie Couric
- Hockey Fights Cancer Introduction, Tampa All Star Game, 1999
- Gilda Radner Dinner - Award Recipient
Available Speaking Topics
- Teamwork in the Corporate Arena
- Employee Efficiency
- Changing Perspectives
- Redefining Success
- Internal vs. External Rewards
- Goal Setting
- Achievement vs. Excuses
- Long Term vs. Short Term Goals
- Realistic Goals
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Facing Down Death
- Gathering Resources
- Sports in Society
- The Athlete as an Icon
- Fair Play